We've heard of grooms fainting at the altar; these gowns will give him a good reason.
Take a look my top 10 most fabulous gowns heating up this summer.
- Monique Lhuillier Amber blush embroidered lingerie inspired gown with drop waist corset bodice and full illusion tulle skirt. Shown in this season's hottest color trend.
- No princess inspired meringues here but there is this sexy, slinky dress with plunging neckline inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge's gown.
- Puma sleek bias-cut sheath dress with scoop neck. Love the unusual peek of lace at the bodice.
- Styles with a contemporary spirit and details worthy of couture divas: lace appliqué, hand embroidery and fitted bodices with flowing trains.
- Silk organza chiffon and tulle banded trumpet gown with petite organza straps.
- Silk organza with French tulle gown with crystal accent at the waist.
- A-line wedding dress accented with a wide obi sash.
- Sheath dress with deep V-neck line and flower appliques.
- Silk satin fit to flare gown with a full skirt and sweeping train and intricate beaded bolero.
- Strapless ball gown with pleated bodice and rows of pearls accenting the waist.